Hime! Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hime! Project

We are a dub group project...

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysterious Shiori-san...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mysterious Shiori-san... Empty The Mysterious Shiori-san... Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Edit:Real Name: Saruwatari Asuka
Nickname:Shiori/Minhi
Birthdate:Jan 10 1994
Fave Color: Red??

Shiori-san and i met in malaysia, she got into dubbing but she can't sing, cause of her throat tumor removal when she was 13 years old. She had lost her singing voice, when she tried to sing her throat would start to hurt, back when she was 11-12 years old, she was her school singer and entered the national singing compettion won the 2nd place. and got the title. After she had lost her voice, her smiles dissapeared for a long time until i met her in a cd store, we grab the same Momusu album. After that we slowly become friends and she brought me to dubbing world, and made MMP. But unforntunately, the members starts to lack activeness, and the project died. Her father had a job offer and move back to her hometown in japan and now attending Ishikawa Gakuen.EditShe is now Attending Korea's University Of Arts

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

http://himepro.forumotion.asia

2The Mysterious Shiori-san... Empty Re: The Mysterious Shiori-san... Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 am

Kate-chan

Kate-chan
Admin

I miss shiori-san 2. she was a good leader to mmp...
She really was sweet:( how can she dissapear like that:'(

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum